|
Friday, October 22, 22:30
Tell me what to do, will you goddess? Outgoing character -> Miserable life
Maybe sometime one just have to be locked up like a bird, and life will be better. Must it be this way? Tell me goddess. Totally driving me nuts honestly. Tell me what to do, if you were me. Can you? I beg you. I believe all parent dote on their kids * NOT You must be this this this this, and you cant do that that that that. Understand? If not you'll get nag nag nag nag. So what you can do is cry cry cry cry. Hide yourself in the room. Cos you never want them to see all this shit. Understand? What you do also not appreciated. Do for what? Right anot? Conclusion: The best thing is to be like my sister :) |
慧娟 ![]() Breakaway, can I? 22.12.90 It had started and it's not ending. ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com |