|
Friday, September 11, 18:19
Washing my hands off everything BUT WAIT. In th first place, I dint even do anyth. I was jsut asking. Whatever la. Do nothing also like ppl think you kaobei so much fr what. Fcuk it la.
Sometime i just feel like sinking into the bed and nvr wake up from then. Cant take my eyes off the couple sitting in front of me, acting intimately, whispering to each other. For what? Not as if he or she canot hear you. funny. Every now and then, some things just remind me of . . . . Not my fcuking fault, not as if i want myself to sad or whatsoever. But it just came to me. Fcuk it la. I sld jsut find a ___ and ____ up and ______ him. Layyen's 18th bday mini celebration pictures shall limit to only those who went. |
慧娟 ![]() Breakaway, can I? 22.12.90 It had started and it's not ending. ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com |