|
Wednesday, September 30, 00:42
I miss the good old times~ On Lacoste table top, Jarridan Chiew was spotted on a piece of paper, with his handphone number written on it, I immediately took out my phone and checked if it's Jarridan's number and it rly was! Lagi shocked, saw Adrian tagging along with Jarridan tgt with Lilian in th noon at Lacoste when I came out from th storerm, posSsh~ Lagi happy + Surprised!
They ended wk early so waited fr me at checkpt to go off tgt! Daryl was thr as well! LAGI LAGI ELATED :DD Cock-ed & laughed our way through home. Talked abt chiong-ing tmr bt in the end, dinner. I preferred :D Parted and meet tmr again since off! :)) Goodnight everybody huijuan is deadbeat at this moment -.- |
慧娟 ![]() Breakaway, can I? 22.12.90 It had started and it's not ending. ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com |