OBSESSED < with you.


Wednesday, September 9, 20:17
-090909-


It's my Ting Cousin and Lionel Cousin-in-law BIG DAY today!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
祝你们两位幸福快乐,长长久久,早生贵子 :D
g
g
g
Its more than jsut a usual day fr me actually.
Went school for StopP. It gotta be one of the module I hate to the coreshit! >.<
In the end, handed in undone work, WTF?!?!
went off with Jiayi, headed to Taka to make my workpass.
Omg. I miss shopping spree~
Pulps @ Rubi/Cotton On
Flats @ Fareast & Cotton On
Bags @ Fareast
Dresses @ Uni Glo & Fareast
Tops @ Fareast
Accessories @ Fareast
No matter how much I work, also not enough.
Gotta CONTROL -.-
g
I think ladies who reach a age of where you start to put on makeup, you sld start to do facial. My face rly rot to core la and I rly needa do facial la, if nt cn die. AND NOW I AM FEELING MY VERY BEST. Endure the pain and ugliness for one day is ok :))
I lost my key :(




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com