OBSESSED < with you.


Tuesday, August 18, 23:14
You FUCKER CBK!


No matter who you're.
Whther or not you're looking at my blog.
I dont give a fuck shit to you.
I have all your number.
You have my number and like to pass it down,
by all means.
I collect only,
And of cos I'm going to track it down.
Use unknown phone to call?
Cannnn. No prob. Bring it on!
Do call yourself a dog cos' u dont own up.
Dont even dare to use your own phone call,
buy fr what?
Use la. scare what? I call back to fuck you or,
you want me show it to my fren, the police?
I threatening? then are you scare?
Idk. I no give fuck shit to you!
Calling me at night and bcos I hung your fucking phone,
doesnt mean I scare the fuck shit of you,
bcos I dowan to disturb my family.
Want talk and listen to me singing, call me in th noon,
I will FUCK you upside down!
You think I only know how to type,
Do call in th noon :)
AGAIN,
No matter who you're.
Got gang no gang,
I scare no fuck shit of you.
You got gang, I gt police.
Got police means dog?
I scare of you guys?
If you no scare of them, come meet me at the police station la.
I no gang, fuck shit ah?
You gt gang, fuck shit ah?

没有针对任何人,
针对的只是那个 KNNBCCB 的打给我的狗!

Srly la,
Get a fuck life of yours la.
I want msg who flirt who, your business?
If you got bf and he come sms me,
is you yourself no tak gd care of him,
thts why he msg othr ppl.
So why blame ppl, and not yourself?
If I know the guy gt gf, I srly no go disturb or text shit.
I know I not pretty, average la.
But are u any better?
I never see you before, dont even know you,
and you judge me?
Who th motherfucker are you?
My ancestor ah? Fuck you la!
So what if I broke up with my bf,
No big fuck deal of yours ok.
No need to call and say you're my fucking future bf,
I can fucking rmb what you say all the time u guys call me.
I cn recog your voice. My fone always gt a recorder behind.
For me to record radio songs in FM YES933.
And maybe I cn let the police hear what you say?
Sounds good right?
Not too bad. Shall do :))
Saved in harddisc and laptop :D
Enough alrdy. Want call, noon hoh.
Maybe I dont even need to talk back to such a dog,
Just record and give the police.
Eh! Faster call leh.

NOW, I need my beauty sleep,
and if you try to call in the morning and disturb me,
Better watch out :D

Prolly after you see this, you cfm fucking angry,
cfm want call me and also fuck me upside down.
Ladies first :))
Very sarcastic hoh, dk what you will do to me leh.
I abit scare seh.
Tsk. Go ask police protect me better.
In case I got beaten up.
Got beaten up, majiam good,
Thn cn go court and report, i kena punch.
maybe ask my fren, stand at th side and video you beat me,
thn wah. Shuang~

Goodnight. 37.8 degree. Sick again. Nice one!




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com