OBSESSED < with you.


Tuesday, August 25, 00:21
++ Love is so hard to predict and say ++


Ever experience a day without your voice? And when people ring you up, you've to pass your phone to your frene to speak for you? Prettyy cool hoh? Alina Poh recorded my sexy voice as her alarm clock and it goes like this, "kuai dian qi lai la~" I think its lidat -.-
g
g

ok. Anw, I skipped th first lesson fr th new module today, heard tht it was boring anw, am glad tht I skipped. Effin tiring. Chiong scress finals till 4am and hafta wak up at 7am so you cld catch a 969 to sko. Mite as well jsut skipp since first lesson is boliao one. Even so, I woke up 9:30 so I cld submit on time! No lesson fr tmr and its break day! Heading to. . . Xp
g
I needa edit the wedding emcee speech and send to Keon and couple!
And I finally got some time to play fb, aha, sounds stupid.
Last week was srly a busy week eh.
I had dinner a lil early today and Im feeling a lil hungry now.
Crackers on table. Byes! :DD




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com