OBSESSED < with you.


Saturday, June 27, 21:28
Who birthday is this?


JAMES BOO 21ST BIRTHDAY PARTY CHALET!!

Do I looked smart?

Faster! Yummilicious!! :))

My wish is $$$!!
Blow, blow and blowwwwwww!
Wack featrice fr oil-ing my face with cake!
Me and my family :D
Me & Laogong Wei :D
Stoners!!! ROCKCORE! :))
*2xx thumb up!*
- The other class -
WHERE IS MY CLASS?!?!
Faster come and help me wear Brra :x
Am I sexy? Like a sheng siong aunty?
My espirit friends :D





g
g
Its the leader's birthday. 3D2N birthday party chalet :))
I bet this was also his first time kena smashed such a big piece of cake on his face by ME! So proud yet scared when it's my bday :/
So we all ran lik crazy peeps chasing each other to smash cake on face. And stupidly, I ran up th room and gt corner-ed and dead there :X
Practically, the chalet was beautily dirtified! No one dare to slp, I SWEAR! He was so drunk, and th plan was to throw him down the sea, i pakat with his bro and FAILED! Cos th loser bday boy say, " nono, my credit card in my wallet..." blah blahs blahs! And proudly, i made th fren drunk too :p
The second day was fun! We went arcade fr DDR, Parapara, games and such. Omg! Do you even kno James parapara, ohman! Do believe, bcos i saw it with my real eyes! BOWLING as well!! Smart bday boy got himself 4 big KOSONG! 0 0 0 0 {Do laugh at him! ahhha! BBQ-ed at night, being a chef :) woohoos! Eat my chao da meat! No choice but to go home, wk th following day.
g
g
Everything was done for the bday boy, why? To make him happy and a memorable one :D Do take good care and love your BBF to the max! :D
h
h
h
For more funny photos, do click on me on Facebook.
To add on to my folder, click me too on Facebook.









慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com