OBSESSED < with you.


Sunday, June 21, 21:41
So wanted you -


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
h
Head out with papa to his wkplace @ Little India. After helping papa with his work, we headed to SimLimSq. Got myself a laptop fan and now my laptop is feeling so shiok! Next, Bugis street to buy my bag and skirt!
whoohoos! Yippees! Aye!
g
g
I saw this @ SimLimSq, and i was fcuking desperate to ask the person abt this.
omgodsake! Dont you think its so effin' cute!!
Its a fone and got camera on its nose!! WALAO eh!!!!
If i hasnt got my samsungF480, i wld definitely buy this!
POOH BEAR LOVER!!!!!! :D g

g

But anw, instead of heading out for a nice dinner, we had steamboat at home! There's crab, prawn, nice meatmeat, some seafood doufu, fake abaloney(that tasted even better than a real one) and more lar. Brought a mini choc cake fr papa as he hinted th day before. Aha. Now, he is slping soundly in bed. I love PAPA & MAMA :DD





慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com