|
Saturday, June 13, 03:02
I am livin' good I am growing to like my hair after ytd hairtrim.
It looked weird ytd but it looked good to me now :D Had a nice good chat wit Lingz after P.N.. Chatted on random stuffs; Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle. It rly interest me, like why is there such things? Is there aliens? Where do the ppl missing too? I always want to know and check out more abt this, but there is no actual answers to it! :/ And i think the name, James was used too often by me, too obsessive over the name, James. ARrrgh~ He feel honoured?! HAHA! I cant wait fr tmr 6pm la. Faster call me Mister Boo :D |
慧娟 ![]() Breakaway, can I? 22.12.90 It had started and it's not ending. ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com |