|
Wednesday, June 17, 00:00
An apel a day, keeps the doctor away :) 音乐:
周杰伦 - 晴天 周杰伦 - 東風破 周杰伦 - 妳聽得到 周杰伦 - 愛情懸崖 Earning money is hard. Either you gt hit by th sexy sun or by th gorgeous rain. People, especially teens or young adult, stop wasting money buying what you want and not what you need. If you're using your parent's hard-earned money, thn u shd fucking stop spending so much. If you're using your own, just throw your money into those whatever you want to buy lar. Bcos nobody cares when you went broke :o \STOP CABBING LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS/ You want nobody nobody but CAB?!?! g g I forgot what I was supposed to blog. Hmmm. But anw, there's Apel tmr and tht means seeing all my cute clsmates again in FULL this time :DD |
慧娟 ![]() Breakaway, can I? 22.12.90 It had started and it's not ending. ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com |