OBSESSED < with you.


Wednesday, May 13, 02:10
LOCKED UP POST 1


Only meant for you baby. Dont leave me again. I love you.

The fact that you no longer love me rly tear my heart apart. I knew its all retribution and its all coming back to me. I hurt you this way so you got all th rights to not love me. Yes, you dont love me anymore. You dont love me anymore. How big an impact is this on me. How regretted I am. How stubborn and foolish I am to do that decision that destroy this relationship. How Jacen came into my life and somewhat destroy our relationship. How stupid my mindset of wanting to be single affects our relationship completely. How regretful I am. How I wish time could go back to february where we were still as sweet as honey. How I wish I got my place in your heart and it was stablise there in the 1st place. How I wish all this had not happened. We were still hugging each other in bed, slping tgt soundly, kissing and cuddling. I cant tak it. I cant put this 4yrs relationship down. I rather changed than to let you go. I dont want to lose you. I want you as my life partner like you want me to. But I am not sure you still want it. Im seriously truthfully sincerely sorry about what I did. Sorry and tears have bcom so common and irritating when it comes out from me. I am the destroyer. I am the devil. I am the evil girl. I am a bad gf. Im so sorry I appeared in your life. But it was meant too. Fate want us to be tgt. So here I am. Starting anew. Listen to you being a good and simple girl that leads a simple life with you. Not going to hurt you anymore or else I died a horrible one. You are such a good guy. Im so sorry I hurt you so deeeply you no longer love me. You no longer love me. Sighs. Why? How? What happened? Im so dead. I need your care and concern. I need those bf's love. What am i? I am a human. Baby see me improve. I will. Because you are the big thing. The man. My boy. My prince. The one who is meant for me. I rly needs you. Dont ever leave me again. Because I seriously sincerely truthfully deeply love you deep down in my heart baby. I love you baby. Muacks. I love you Fang Jian Xiong. I really do.




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com