|
Tuesday, May 19, 23:14
Happy Birthday To My Dearest Papa!! :DD I am finally back. Dont ask me where I go. I just went missing to some planet and I am back. Happy for me. okays. Im back with my Father's Birthday Mini Homely Celebration!!! He was one Great father. One big deal one. One big time one. No one can replace cos its too awesome! Totally loved by me, my sist and my mother! BRAVO!! :DD We could see how Papa appreciate the cake we brought fr him and how elated he was eating the cake. Rly, we're contented. If we couldnt afford big time expensive stuff for our loved ones, at least get them their fave food. These are things that simply satisfy them bcos we're their 心肝宝贝 :)) |
慧娟 ![]() Breakaway, can I? 22.12.90 It had started and it's not ending. ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com |