|
Thursday, April 30, 22:23
You chose it, dont regret. Dont ever weep if possible! Misjudging people only from a one-sided story?
Not knowing the truth and anti people as and when you wish/like? This just show how immature you're as a person. Talking about whoever irritates your eye? Do you think you're the only one that got irritated? Com' on. Think before you do sth. If you think you're doing the right things, by all means. NO COMMENTS. Dont let me see your watery tear flowing down. Seriously, Do you fucking think I care about you guys? I got more things better to do than THIS. Do you think I bother about all this tht are unimpt to me? Seriously, the only thing on my mind is nobody but my bf. Do you think I blog to let you comment? Com' on lor. STFU!! Such things were meant for kids. Sorry I am fucking 19! shoo pls lar! |
慧娟 ![]() Breakaway, can I? 22.12.90 It had started and it's not ending. ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com |