|
Sunday, April 5, 19:23
\.Ggrrumble./ Or is there no change in you? h Some of you are going Tioman Island tmr. How I wish. It is okay. Bon Voyage. Enjoy yourself to the max. Call me when you guys are back. People I will miss you :) h h I got so much to say. My handskin is peeling. My runny nose is like water-tap now. Throat says she is painful and sore. Unable to get my fave Pooh bottle at Minitoons. Bag spoilt due to replacing it at the wrong place. (heaty area) Fave eyeliner melted and thrown away alrdy. Lipgloss and concealer melted and needed to be refrigerate. Hand cream bcam watery. Weather effin' hot. Biz can be better. Come ppl come. Holiday not equal to holiday. Deadbeat right now. Lucky there is 'You' who kept me company all day all night :)) h h h End soon holiday. I want to be back at school. Because school = Fun xD |
慧娟 ![]() Breakaway, can I? 22.12.90 It had started and it's not ending. ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com |