OBSESSED < with you.


Sunday, April 26, 23:10
\Year 2/


Did I tell you this year will be a rather busy year for me?
And I am freaking looking forward to it!
YES I am excited about it actually a lot!
g
And did I tell you that my Sept will b damn exciting too?
1. My frene invited me to be one of her Jiemeis!! Omg! Freaking! Its my 1st!
2. I will be the reception counter oic for my cousin's wedding! Omg! Freaking!
2 wedding in 1 week. OmFeatriceg freaking excited about it!
I get to wear my pretty gowns and dresses! finally!
g
And did I tell you that my May gonna be anothr busy mth.
SASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASA
Student Ambassador!
There's chalet, intensive training, recruitmt of freshies SA and CCN.
So much and it gonna be a damn busy month.
Goddamn! Im as excited about all this!
g
And did I tell you my frene bday on May 8 and there's a chalet too!
Im freaking going :DD
e
And did I tell you James booboo bday too and there's a chalet too too!
Im freaking going, no one can freakin stop me!
f
Omg. so much. I cant stop this freakin and omg.


All this busy-ness can hopefully prevent me frm thinking of those.




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com