OBSESSED < with you.


Monday, April 13, 23:18
Breakfree


I suddenly felt that this last week of holiday gonna be damn busy and im so ready to forward. Nt wanting to look back. I wanna enjoy this last week to the fullest! Lets start with



140409: Gym in the early noon and gg facial in the evening.
150409: Prawning with the Stoners!
160409: Outing with my sec clique (sentosa-skintone brownish!)
170409: Shopping for sko-reopen clothings with Stoners!
18&190409: Leaving it empty for Mama and somebody
200409: Sko REOPEN



Went over to besties's hse for a stayover on Sunday night. Got many things straighten out :D Waking up to see your besties slping lik a loghead is funny ;p Metup James and Edvwin to Bugis then headed down to Ps as well. Had fun :D Cibao love his iphone to the max now!



Im looking forward to the last week of holiday :))




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com