OBSESSED < with you.


Friday, March 6, 00:49
Press Conference of 罗志祥-


'晚报' called me and told me I was the lucky winner to this Press Conference of 罗志祥 tmr.
I was like "Rrreally?!"
Im bloody lucky aye!!
t
Heading down with my beloved sister to this P.C. of 罗志祥 tmr!
Though I am not a crazy fans of him,
but felt really happy when I got the call!
My sister sld be the happy one, (Went 罗志祥 last yr concert)
finally getting a close-up view of 罗志祥 this time!!
Only 100ppl got into the lucky draw!
whoas~
Went ard design canteen broadcasting abt it!
t
t
THINGS TO PREPARE FOR TMR
Pretty make-up
Pretty dress
Camera with battery
4gb Memory card


45minutes late for consultation had really angered YokeEe. Apologised but rejected -.-
Meeting ended near to 6pm today. Was too bored. Going home will again be alone. Everyone's out late. I might as well stay in school and play! Disturbed Jiajia grp while they were filming.
So much fun and laughter!!
My grp will start filming on monday! Finally! I cant wait seriously! I want to play!! Count that editing out! -.-




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com