OBSESSED < with you.


Sunday, March 8, 03:28
Patient for photos :DD


My insomnia only start to operate during the holiday,
but somehow, its starting again. -.-
h
My ears and eyes were having holiday mood this two days.
Listening to many nice singer. Seeing the handsomes and pretties.
H
Omg! The 50bucks is worth! No regrets!
H
[Handsome] SHOW LUO!! *I wish I cld hug him hard tight!*
[Monkey] Yang Zhong Wei.
[Pretty] Olivia Ong
[Powerful] Shi Xin Hui
[Energetic] Energy
[Skinny] Stephanie Sun
[Cute] Derrick
[Classy] Joi Chua
[Playful] JJ
[Awesome] LIN FENG!
[Rapist] Royston Tan & 臭皮匠
H
Many many more. The music was good, my ear was half-deaf some of the time. aha. Best thing were always left til the end which was SHOW LUO!!
Everybody went mad! Some othr singer fans turned to SHOW LUO as well!
Everyone just shout like mad. Unlike me, snapping non-stop!!! *SNAPS!*
Photos and videos to be upload.
PATIENT! show you 1 SHOW LUO!

feels like clubbing all of a sudden.




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com