OBSESSED < with you.


Wednesday, March 11, 00:20
Its JACKVIC's Birthday!!


Happy Birthday Mr Jackvic!!

You're skinny and young!
Stop saying you're fat and old!

We had a stomach-filling dinner at Cafe Cartel.
And I really want to say the pork ribs wasn't that nice.
Average. Had some strawberry waffle as dessert.
No cake! He says its fattening. BOY~



I am so lazy to post SHOW LUO photos. Let me know if you want to see. I will probably post one every post. For now, I need my beauty sleep, filming tmr. As a director today and an actor tmr. Tiring :((
h
h
10 steps away from him. Can you stand as close as me? I doubt! ;p
I am just fcuking standing beside him and fcuking no courage to call him! F!


G o o d n i g h t s .




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com