OBSESSED < with you.


Tuesday, February 3, 01:33
Hit me baby one more time *ouchs!*


Hit me baby one more time *ouchs!*
My loneliness is killing me and i~



Finally done wit 2Dart painting. Bloody happy. That kind of feeling you don't know want ok?! Bloody done with it. The stress you don't know want ok?! Whatever. What am I to be proud of now? HAHA!!

How about MOIP1? Another *big damn thing!!

Finally meeting up with my beloved bf tmr! Though Im quite used to not seeing him everyday but once a week. This special one day means a lot to us. Now that he two-timed (NS&work) plus my school, it's a really no time for both of us to bond you know you know? YOU DON'T KNOW! But anyway, im loving him more and more! Seriously I found myself too dependent on him already. Without a msg from him a day doesn't really kills me. What matters is the place I have in his heart. We may be gg Msia this Mar hols. Hopefully he get his leaves and I gt no assignmt on. So that I can visit my grandparent! Im dying to visit them. I freaking love them!!


Hope they're better!
Im giving them all my good health now!
快点好啊公公,我爱你和婆婆 *hearts!*




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com