OBSESSED < with you.


Thursday, January 29, 20:19
So much to complain about the public.


On my way back home today,

The moment I stepped onto bus 969, a gush of smell came by me and I felt damn frustrated for the entire journey. Endurance may be one of the most useful tool by that time. If I knew that would happen, I would have wait for the next bus.
The bus was filled with this stinky urine smell, which is FUCKING smelly. I bet no one can stand that unless you're the one pee-ing on the bus. Which brainless idiot did that, can you reflect on yourself for godsake!

Had actually text to James and Hoong to complain to them about it. *ARGH!#$%^&!!*

It was a tiring day.
Maybe everyday.
Chinese New Year
SO WHAT?
No rest!!!




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com