|
Sunday, January 11, 05:39
Not up to my expects 欢迎光临!晚上好!二号房吗?这里请 :) t t When fun comes, it is all about serving customers. When siansation + tired comes, it just get me real bored. Time seems to go so slow when at work. That can freaking kill me :( No wonder people quit so easily. t Getting to know 8 new friends, including the nice manager, Mr kelvin. 8pm - 4am. While waiting for van to come at 5pm to pick us up. The guys buy jugs of beer and we all sat in the largest 包厢 and everybody sang! I considered that as the fun-est part of the day. Sang 你最珍贵 with kevin, NOT Mr kelvin x) Van-ed reached hm at 6am! Freakin 6am! Did not go down to sch for group discussion and Open House at 9:30am. Was seriously down with heavy flu and was totally wore-out with the many stuffs going on this week. My running nose really irritates me. It's getting real serious with lil blood coming out! Missy nose, please get well soon, will you? g g Ever since Jane's bday, I hasn't been meeting up wit wanxin. Guess both of us are goddamn busy with design courses! Let's meet up girl :) yr r I bloody want to get a new Laptop Skin. Ending th post with: Baby lets go shopping for CNY clothing on th 17th !! |
慧娟 ![]() Breakaway, can I? 22.12.90 It had started and it's not ending. ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com |