OBSESSED < with you.


Saturday, January 24, 00:39
Happy Chinese New Year to everybody!!




Firstly, this is my NEW KITCHEN!! I really like it alot to the max!! It looked more spacious compared to the ex-kitchen which made it looked small. I really like it! Can bbq in between!

Will do it for Reunion Dinner!!




JAN 20, 2009.
Happy Birthday To My Beloved Mother!!
She've been the best mother ever and always will be in my heart!
*Huggs!!*



Our present for mummy and papa also getting one! We doted both of them to the max core!
Mummy's. She likes pink! x)
Papa's. Young design. Just right for my papa!
Baby gave this for mummy. And she was elated!

Love baby!!



Before and After.
24Jan09.
8pm and 8:10pm
The Differences!

Do you want to say I look like a toot?

ShutUP! Because I really like it! xD

2Dart Finals' draft.
Just a 30cm by 30cm now.
Will do it on a 1m by 1m board in acrylic paints.
*STRESSED*




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com