OBSESSED < with you.


Thursday, January 1, 02:23
HAPPY 2009 NEW YEAR !!



Jan 1, 2009.
Can you imagine one year just pass?
Isn't that super fast?
Btw i received a good news on th last day of 2008,
I got the job at Kbox (Suntec City Tower 4).
Isn't that something to be celebrate? Yesh. It is.
Wasn't too interested to go some vivo/marina/sentosa NY countdown.
Cousin and i went Yishun Countdown instead!
Lee Hsian Loong was here. The other impt one was Liu Gen Hong.
I went just for him. Ticket was only 2buck!!
But 伍家辉 surprised me and i cn tell you his songs are nice!
Liu Gen Hong muscles can freak you off!
If only Jay Chou were here with him /:


But anyway. Happy New Year peopless!!
Enjoy!! xD




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com