|
Tuesday, January 20, 00:11
Exciting 2009 Chinese New Year!! I strongly encourage people who are rotting at home or are free, to head by S'pore Art Museum! You will really see great designs which were designed by Great designers!! BAUHAUS!! j j But anyway, My house is filled with mountain of tidbits, snacks and drinks. It made me can't wait for Chinese New Year! CNY is the only time i can really gamble my life away. Shouting across the rules to noobs. When play with me, play fast, don't be a noobie :O I can't wait la. j Still deciding whether or not to go back M'sia kampong. Mahjong!! Cards!! I am my gonggong's fave granddaughter! We always eat dinner tgt. Talk about stuffs. And drink MARTELL tgt! Then my cutey gonggong will bluff me that its tea! HAHA! h But anyway, i wish we can go back. Celebrating CNY there is way more fun than in s'pore!! I can throw small lil pao at streets, and fly those fei tian pao up the starry starry sky. What can you do in s'pore? Watch tv, eat snacks, go relative house and crap some jokes? I want go M'sia!! |
慧娟 ![]() Breakaway, can I? 22.12.90 It had started and it's not ending. ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com |