OBSESSED < with you.


Friday, December 19, 17:49
you like but yet don't appreciate?


TO MRS NG,

For god sake, who fucking want to steal your money? Who the fucking stupid idiot no brain want to steal your money? I am all out already. Why not just install and things would be better and you do not need to suspect here and there? Or say we being accused? OR why not lets just hand this kind of thing over to the police? I am fucking not even scare about it! Despite wking so hard for 2yrs++, you don't even trust but suspect. What is the point of wking? I don't think i deserve such insult. I QUIT! The fact that i tolerate enough of you, mrs ng. Get a life will you? Stop suspecting like as if you really know who took the money and the fact that you don't even know who. A fucking camera is great cause we don't get accuse! Fucking install it! Stop telling us some big fuck integrity, how lenient you're! I don't think we fucking give you a shit cause nobody wants to steal your money! We work and earn ourself, why fucking do we need to steal your fucking money?! Anothr word from you of me taking your money, i will sue you!


Bakerzin I am coming~!




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com