|
Monday, December 29, 23:16
I have a empty kitchen (:)
Waking up randomly at 5am plus today is so somehow sth usual for me since i got insomnia. The thought of being jobless can be pretty low. Since i cldnt get back to sleep. Searching for job online can be tough, really! Instead of getting stuck to F&B, why not try Retail or even tutoring kids? Kbox can be pretty fun, since i love singing right? Afterall, its still F&B! *goshs!* How about renovating your own house. Fun? Tiring? Smelly? Dust on your body? Scratches all over you? Climbing up and down the stairs over again many times? *Rubbing the lil scratches on my thigh* Yes. Bingo. We did it! I got an empty kitchen now. Really! All the way from morning till late noon. Can kills!! I don't like studying. Whatsoever it is. Especially design. Cos i aint gd in drawing. Creative? I doubt. Can we rewind time so i cn strive harder in 'O' lvl to enter Tourism course? Impossible ): |
慧娟 ![]() Breakaway, can I? 22.12.90 It had started and it's not ending. ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com |