OBSESSED < with you.


Sunday, November 16, 18:28
sheryl is crazy over me?!


Pris. Sheryl. Me.
Sheryl (choun's laopo)



Thanks to Joanna I had great fun at work ytd.
Let just say I was always having fun when work.
Thats bcos I wasn't wkin bt playin all the time.
HAHAHA!
Boss went off ard late noon to celebrate her husband bday.
So its was pretty party time for us.
So there was like 4 ppl wking at th counter.
Simon and I was like, wth! So many ppl wkin outside!
But after all, we had fun!
ChoonTat taught me how to turn a Rubik cube.
Now, I knew how to turn one side alrd.
Lesson continue nxt week when I work!
AhSheng finally come back from Msia.
So I bought him and choontat dao huay.
Somemore, it was his bday on the 14th, bought him a blueberry cheesecake!
He blew candles!!
We were really havin fun.
Wk was always fun for me.
Cos I am pretty crazy.
Go sheryl's blog.
Cos she said Imma like a hyper-happy-crazy-girl xD


G o o d b y e !
TPRAWKS TMR!!





慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com