|
Sunday, November 2, 14:10
I am back with LeeHom's spirit in me! MUSICMAN, 王力宏2008 新加坡演唱会!! 王力宏's 心肝宝贝的Guitar, BAHAMUT! ONE word to describe the concert, WORTHY! I rather buy the $198 tix, really! LeeHom was so handsome, so cute and so macho! The concert was damn high all the way! Climatic all th way! He started with 摇滚怎么了 and ended with Kiss Goodbye! Encore was freak loud! Sounded like crazy woman! Waved the light stick like nobody biz! and end up hiting the guy in front of me *Embarrassed!* Sang to the full extreme with LeeHom! Really sad when the concert ended so fast. 2030 - 2300!! I want more! Everybody wants more! And longer! Im a great fan of him now! *No critisizing of LeeHom, if not I slap you ar!* More Video on my youtube |
慧娟 ![]() Breakaway, can I? 22.12.90 It had started and it's not ending. ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com |