|
Saturday, October 18, 23:34
I wante Italian instead of Japanese :( Woke up at 1030 today actually wanted to go swimming,
because the sun was freakin' strong. But end up gving fliers at yis and woodlands mrt with baby. Help fourth aunt gv out fliers for the vietnam coffee biz. Anybody? We finished so fast in an hr time, went shopping at cwp. Got in touch with the ideal camera I want! Decided to buy it after getting my pay!! $319 Waved goodbye to baby. Saw Jackvic at mrt station. chatt-ed. engaged in a abnormal man. The man shouted 'Hi' so loud at Jackvic, I got stunned. Jackvic asked me to stop where im standing, In case the abnormal man attacked us. Hahahaha. Was quite funny though. Waved goodbye to Jackvic. He was gg changi chalet for his frenies bday. Bought longjohn hm for sista and mama and myself! Housewk after eating. Great wkout today! Had my table and cupboard neatly tidy up ready for sko reopen! Jiayi got no lesson on monda but will be comin to eat lunch wit me! chic chop, chin chow shui and teh peng!!! Sadly, we got into diff class. DAMNIT! |
慧娟 ![]() Breakaway, can I? 22.12.90 It had started and it's not ending. ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com |