OBSESSED < with you.


Sunday, October 12, 22:45
Hols going to end real soon like a week?


Works been rather fun this week.
Im like either at work or not hm or not wit bf.


HAHA!


Nxt week shall spend them wisely with frenies.
Im craving for some yummy delicious shopping spree!
New bags for sch reopening?
OR a new camera? click below :)
http://site-sg.canon-asia.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=digitalcamera&prod_type=powershote1


How about a boozes before schools starts?
waiting for James to msg me :)


Hols is coming to a end soon.
I really dread that everyday you gotta wake up.
Got yourself bathe and dress nicely.
Smell nice and with the perfect flip-flop or shoe.
Head to the door, ensuring every light and fan is off.
Now, at the busstop.
969 come. Either you stand or sit. 20min trial.
Tp int, 69, to school.
Walk up that 'seems like nvr ending' stair.
Now, beside your fren, toking abt how fun or boring your hols is.
And after several hrs, sch ended. Bus-ed hm.
Bathe. eat. communicate wit family. slep.
And everything repeat itself!


I DREAD!
damnit-_-


I feel like ice-skating.
Going gym tmr! And Bugis wit jiayi?





慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com