OBSESSED < with you.


Saturday, October 4, 22:06
Happy 20th Birthday To Baby!!



Happy 20th Birthday To Baby!!


Han's set meal!

Baby's chic' chop
My pepp Ssteak Frm baby's expression, the tart wasn't too gd :X

Banana split, nice!
Baby's t-shirt prezy


Birthday cake! Got wine in it!
Happy 2oth Birthday To you!!

Look at how unwilling he was doin tht action I forced him to do.


Papa.
Sista


It was my love of my life's birthday!
With matthew's recom, we went to Han's for lunch.

It was great. Chic chop for baby. Pepp steak for me! Banana split and peach tart for dessert. Headed for movie after lunch. Painted skin was nice! Appreciation :D

Headed back to yishun to eat dinner wit family at DaSanYuan. Cut cake ceremony after dinner at home. Gggreat day ("v")

I shall go bathe now. Stinky! Baby bathed and waiting for me.

Byesbyes!





慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com