OBSESSED < with you.


Monday, October 13, 21:51
Am I actually looking forward to it?


Morning run definitely made one felt fresh for that moment only.
Met-up with Jiayi at Bugis.
Leg cramp-
Jiayi tried to be funny wit me.
This was how it goes...



me: I reached alr. wre u?
Jiayi: Im at tamp!


This wad what I was gg to reply
me: ohman! How many stops to bugis? You're still so late.
I looked up and saw Jiayi walking toward me. Got tricked!
Shopping with her was nvr bored :)
Desperately looking for a ATM when we ran out of money to spend.
Bought a top which was cheap and nice!
Bought Cheryl's SO belated bday prezy!
It's a sharpener and a bookmark.


Isn't it cute?
I think it's super duper uber cute lor ;O


After shopping, we were rather hungry.
Bought a packet of chao quey tiao wit fishcake,
which smell freakin gd bcos we were hungry. shared- yi ren yi ban, gan xin bu shan :)
We even took foto of the quey tiao.
Fotos of us too!!
Jiayi went to meetup wit Amber and Justyn (i).
Was supposed to meetup wit Ahsheng for dinner.
But he fcuking ci bao alrd.
So I went home sweet home :D





慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com