|
Monday, September 1, 02:40
You're running ard my mind, when I was... ![]() Baby, I did went in to have a look, a free drink wit wanxin and went off. Its super small and disappointing really. Not a fun club at all. DON'T GO PLAYCLUB!! Ps raymond, im only doin this once and NO MORE! We took bus to explanade, wanted to tak NR1 home. Waited and waited. After a hr of waiting, we were fcuking pissed off and cab-ed home. We did a great decision of taking cab home. Its fast and we both were really tired. 1 photo only baby bcos wanxin dont like to tak photo! During that time when we were waiting for th bus, how I wish you was there for me baby! Come back soon. 20 days. |
慧娟 ![]() Breakaway, can I? 22.12.90 It had started and it's not ending. ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com |