|
Sunday, August 3, 23:29
HAPPY Pot!! I promised to go again! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() RANTS! Shouts :< kanglingers: No flirting with aunty pluis! Wei: Cos 7th mth :X Caiyun: You cn ask him urself :) Working can be fun and can be shit sometimes. I loved my kitchen's staff! and DANA! They th best! So when I was walkin ard inside th counter, some familiar faces, tgt with his family came in for lunch. His son were cute, with their bowl covered head haircut! :X I was super surprised! Cos having lived in Khatib Central for 17++ yrs, I have nvr see him bfore. Guess! Option 1: Desmond Option 2: Justin Option 3: KhengLi SHOUT TH ANSWER IN! SHOUT TH ANSWER OUT! Missed Initial D. Damnit! Dye-ing my hair gold with red or ash highlight. Tgt with lays on tues! most probably! |
慧娟 ![]() Breakaway, can I? 22.12.90 It had started and it's not ending. ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com |