OBSESSED < with you.


Saturday, August 2, 23:18


Shoutout!
James: Relax JAMES!! my besties also dmd! hahaha!! RELAX!!!
wei: Update liaos!!!! Canot swim, I sad!!!

My BIG frame black spect!!

Have u been to Hongkong? Cos Ive been!!
sista & brother!
King and trice!
Two bday boyS! Pandan cake for bday?!!
Happy huh?!


August 1, 2008. Good weather :)
NO photos on steamboat yet cos James was too angry to upload!
Had steamboat at explanade area there, beside D.X.O. tht hawker!
I considered tht steamboat nice and cheap!
Its really worth going there!
Im gg wit my family on wed to celebrate sista's 19th bday!
After our food, there is a cake for B.C. and kangling, (king's mum baked one! thanks aunty!)
Caiyun's teacher helped us took photos! (she's skinny!)
Was fun chilling with the class at th river there.
So swweets!!!
Talked abt band with James,
Then he suddenly very high, sang out th tunes of many songs!
Unforgotten!!! We will bring our scores on tues then we high tgt!!
Went hm alr 11pm, they nt tonning also cos its th 1st day of 7th mth.
Bf came to pick me up, swweet sweet darling~

August 2, 2008. Hot weather :X

Woke up like 1pm and nt able to sleep back. sians!
Went out ard 4:40pm, meetup with leong.
Had dinner with her at foodcourt. Nice laksa!!
Craps!
Went off to movie *Money No Enough 2*
Edvwin late, James got test unable to come.
After half ar hr, Ed lai le, i explained th first half hr movie to him.
Got my BIG frame black spect!
Was laughing throughout th movie! (ITS WORTH IT!! MUST WATCH!)
I laughed till I cried!
And its was freakin sad th last part, I almost cry. (Tears in cry.)
Leong cried!
After movie, saw mr goh.
Went to LJS and talk.
So funny and im like keep shooting mr goh.
And he also shoot me la.
Always since sec 3.
Ard 9plus, went off. Go cafe gv dana's spect.
Buy tehbiang and din see weiwei.
HAHAHA!!
Mr goh asked me don swim this mth,
I damn sad! ARGH!!!!!!!
weiwei , I canot swim this mth!

Did you got scare?
Rmb to watch Initial D on sunday 8:45pm HOH/




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com