OBSESSED < with you.


Sunday, August 31, 18:09
moody :(


Baby,

Do you know my boss got a third outlet at pasir ris near downtown there. I think she will put me work on tues and thurs, I told her I can work night cos my lesson until 3pm only. My boss husband will send me and dana home tgt after work :)

Work was fun today. Work was okays. But I suddenly dont feel like gg club to9. First time I no mood. I told my mama maybe bcos you're away thts why. Wanxin is gg with me. So no worries okays. I'll take many photos so you can view. Im checkin for a bus home after midnight now so we dont hav to cab home ltr. Wont play until v late I guess (:

Received your call and kno you're good, im :'D

LOVEYOU.
MISSYOU.
WANNA KISS YOU BABY :(




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com