OBSESSED < with you.


Tuesday, August 12, 22:19
I admit I was acting cute :p


I'm nuts.
I'm
crazy.
I'm
funny.
I'm fat.
I'm noisy.
I'm
gossipi.
I'm
hyper.
I'm irritating.
I'm problematic.

I'm green.

I've finally thot ten (I'm) of myself.
I'm TanHuiJuan the Featrice (:

How is my bday gonna be celebrated this yr?
Isit gonna
be a boring one?
Or isit gonna be a excited one?
Or isit gonna be a unexpected one?

Can I want it to be exciting yet unexpected?

I will have my legally officially 18yrs old party at MOS.
Melvin, the MOS manager promised me. *Hope he is not fired.*
I've this urge to go party.



P.r.o.m.i.s.e.s
Drink Drank Drunk.
Vodka?
Martell?
Cocktail?
Beer?
Hard Liquor?
Mixer?
Tequila?
Fire?
I need some boozer? Anybody?
How about some moves?
Music?
Dance?
Shuffle?
Mambo?
mama mia~




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com