|
Friday, August 15, 01:43
I love Creative Writing okays! This module I like okays.
Cos its freaking slack. Thats why I could blog almost everyday? School as usual. I was never punctual. No! I was on time for that first few day of the module. After ard 1 hr lidat, went lunch wit james, jiajia and kester. Went back to complete skit. Gg ruth house tmr! Excited for the doggy ONLY (: Have fun in library today. Laughs!! Went back yishun had dinner with sista. Finished ard 6:30. Both don feel like gg home so early since they're no one at hm. I miss mama. Papa also miss. Sista also miss :( Parent are super duper impt. Treasure!! Cherish! LOVE!! Decided to go for a movie instead. Chiong home to check for movie. Decided on Lotus 12. Bt chiong there late alr den just nice saw meet dave movie. MEET DAVE then! Finished ard 9pm. Went hm. Mama called from thailand. Miss her la!! aRGH!! She sent a pix of her with aunt Guan. Nice (: Spent an hr doing th skit on lap and im tired alr. My sleeping hrs are screwed! DAMN! Baby is bkin out tmr night! I MISS HIM AS WELL!! 晚安!! |
慧娟 ![]() Breakaway, can I? 22.12.90 It had started and it's not ending. ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com |