OBSESSED < with you.


Friday, August 29, 23:47


HAPPY TEACHERs DAY!!
Mdm Goh and gang (: Mr Goh and gang (:Mr Lim with us (:
My handsome bf and his pretty gf XD
Janey and her 4yrs bf :)
Samuel our 5yrs fren wit my darling, wanxin.
Samuel our 5yrs fren wit huijuan.Samuel our 5yrs fren wit xiao bai.
awesome 4!Cutie pies :D
Bryan. Sam. JianXiong.
Guniang girlie ;}

Woke up so early for teachers in cchy.
rain again. Can you just go away.
Stupid pui sim!!
Don allow alumni to wear slipper inside.
I was lik WTH?!
Still want us tie ponytail bfore we go up hall.
For goodness sake!
Go get a life ahpui sim!
Had a great time wit our fave-d chers.
took photo not uploaded yet.
SOON~
Pon sko today.
Ate pizzahut for dinner again,
and hope I dont grow weight pluis!


From today until sept 20,
I shall blog everyday for the love of my life.
I will fcuk miss him for 3 weeks :(
God pls take care of him for me.
Thanks god :)


I hold back my tears for I do not want to let you see them.
Take care baby :'( Bless you.




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com