OBSESSED < with you.


Friday, July 18, 23:50


To You Guys...


Ezyanii: HAHAHA! She's supposed to meet you toda but chicken nut meat! *laugh and roll on the floor!!* I selapp you den you know ar!! ;p

Cosina: *Wave to cosina and her RED STOCKINGS!*

James: Piece of **** ?? Shit?




Its Friday! Im happre! Finished DigitalPhoto module and one more to go, Drawess. And tht tmr I can see the impt man of my life =*
Meetup with Wanxin today. While waiting for her at bishan control station, saw Ms Tay again. So qiao can (: Tgt with her brother. Waited Ms Leong for like 35min, not pissed cos she used to wait for me when I was a late queen last time and even now I guess. Wanted to have Mos Burger for dinner but full seated so Yoshinoya lor. Not full though. Went shopping. Bought a similar brown slipper at Giordano with leong. Now we two like got similar slipper, singlet, pens, key-chain, handphone chain, lots more. She is the only one I can feel damn comfortable with, we like got no secrets at all. She knows my everyth and I kno hers as well. I sees her everything and she sees my everything. HOHOHO!! Bought Vcd 2 for $22.50. Quite cheap. So I can enjoy them at home tmr with my family and my man!
Baby im worried.
Drinkup drinkup pls!!
LOVE only for you ("V")




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com