OBSESSED < with you.


Monday, July 28, 22:19
nightmares' and I cried.





The truth is I want to go Sentosa and play beachball and turtle game!!


Gossips!

James: Yesh you're HOT! And no spicy?! keke! PRATA?!!
Jalan kayu got nice one!!

James: No vulgarity sign in my blog. Only I can do tht -> (_l_)

Kanglingling: My fren is no gl, he jus like to act glk. HOHOHO!
Mama dont allow ton, but will take the last train hm. Or mayb NR1.

Caiyun: Now tht you know! *winks!!*


When I grow up - Pussycat Dolls!
Gail is sho freaking impatient with us can!
Irritated by her. Featrice is okays ar is alrights , Promicuous//'

My leg hasn't heal yet from tht 3Dfun lesson,
bus incident,
the bone just dowan to go in, how freak?!
My baby is going facial with me the nxt aptmt.
He so ai mei, so girlie!
For sure, I want to learn Bike, Probably sept hols :O ?

Tomorrow or say To9 Midnight, 29Jul2008, is.......

("3year3mth Anniversary")
TanHuiJuan ("v") FangJianXiong

Due to army, he will be staying in camp with his mates,
Featrice is okays ar is alrights , Promicuous//'

And I'll be shopping with Jiayi tmr, Fareast!!


Goodenough <:>




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com