|
Sunday, July 13, 22:48
REPLY TO:Ezyanii : Be honoured bcos you're my piece of shit, ok. I'll :X Lingz : If only we need not study and do all this, ARGH!! Caiyun : ('v') hated him! I will never pierce or tattoo. Why suffer the pain for days with sth stuck in your tongue and not able to enjoy food like normal. And possibility of swallowing the stuck is 75%. Threw that interests out of me already. Same. Tattoo is for life, when you regret and want the tattoo erase, that will be like Expensive and painful. My cousin who tattoo-ed her hand regretted. XXx Work was tiring today though it was not but busy. Able to handle with the help of vivien, mrs Ng, Choontat, Sheng and Zhun. Ms Tay came like 6pm and when she went off, bush of customer came rushing in, was irritated though. Zijian, glenn ' Charles" and frene came to eat as well. Was too busy to entertain them :X Ate sweet secret choc-chip bun boss bought, was Nicey! Can buy! Worked like 12hrs with 11hrs standing thoughout and 1hr break nia. My leg hurts. If only they can self-service their own food, I'll be more lax. Im getting sick and tired to draw and draw everyday. If I have a chance to choose again, I wld take photograpghy lesson instead. I admit I suck in drawing. Practice make perfect, but no one is perfect, so why practice? Im ms Perfect ;x If only cheryl could give me half her hand and some of her drawing talent. Hohohoho!` $$$$ for OSIM chair? Can? |
慧娟 ![]() Breakaway, can I? 22.12.90 It had started and it's not ending. ![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com |