OBSESSED < with you.


Thursday, July 24, 23:10
i miss my dear friends ;(


4B (2006)












2008 CNY Reunion LaoSheng.




2008 Lantern Festival.
My Loved ones ("v")

Bf, Me, Wanxin, James, Edvwin, Teckwee, Bryan and Jane.










2008 Graduation Stunt Post. misses!

It's have been long since I last meetup with my sec frenes.
I missed every single one of them.
From my dearest darling, Wanxin.
To James, Edvwin, Jane and Bryan.
My usual gang of frene I hang out with.

All go Nyp accept me and jane.
All punsei kia lai de! *Face show a angry look!*
Eventhough, Both of us seldom get to meet, diff course diff timing to sko.
From sko reopen till now, we met like only 3 times?! Wanxin ar.. Alot lo. I fcuking love her!

Im like webcaming James now.
HAHAHAHA!!




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com