OBSESSED < with you.


Sunday, July 20, 22:56
I love weekENDS!


WHISPERS :O

James: Emo?! Seriously I think Im. Im not sure why. HAHA>_< PMS?

Ezyani: Tht philipine joke is really good! I told everybody, and they just laugh out!

ACIDIC DAY!!

Wkend were really shiok! Went work today, was shiok cos Boss wasn't ard so dana was sent to help out. She started doing happy things and so we enjoyed tgt :D
Baby came to fetch me at 4pm, went hm, bathed and have dinner with family and baby at pizzahut cum kfc. Baby treated us, spent ard 50 plus on pizzahut and 20 plus on kfc. GREAT dinning and freaking bloated. So now my parent were aslp. Baby me and sista in rm watching windstruck-ed!!


(<") w a n - a n!! (">)




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com