OBSESSED < with you.


Wednesday, July 30, 22:32
BIG frame spect?


Hey I went swimming again! 18 laps? or isit 9 laps?
But I fcuking like my backview now!
Its freaking tanned and nice cause there's a cross on my back.

Canot show u, if nt my bf will kill me! :X

So chongwei asked me,'' you like swimming ar?"
I answered," alrights la, got addicted!"

Met up with james and edvwin, *james you gotta start exe!*
acc me make my BIG frame spect. *excited!*
Coffee beans buy belgian choc. *nicey!*
They went off for bball.
Met up with dana after tht,
acc her make spect also. *paisei, cant dc for you! cos uncle alr dc mine $20!*

Wanted to wear tgt with jiayi on fridat but I can only collect my spect on sat :(




慧娟

 你想知道他是谁吗?

Breakaway, can I?

22.12.90
It had started and it's not ending.


















MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com